Re: snapshor replication

From: May <sunxushi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2001 23:11:41 -0700

thank you for your answer my first question.

my second problem is:
my version is 8.1.6 enterprise version.
the snapshot table is on the remote site, and it already had many data in the table. now we want to insert data through the master site(local), then replicate the data to the snapshot site(remote). but it could not create snapshot if the table has already on the snapshot site.(it means we have to drop the table on snapshot site, then create a snapshot), but it is bad method can't accept. Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 01:11:41 CDT