Re: moving a database from 8.0.5 to 8.1.7

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:46:13 +0200

Either the instance pointed to by ORACLE_SID (in your registry or as environment variable) or ORCL (the default SID)

This are all *very* basic questions, and I'm sure they are documented either in the server administrators manual, or in your NT specific docu. Could you please at least attempt to read it?

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA