snapshor replication

From: May <sunxushi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2001 07:05:50 -0700

I have 2 problems when I use snapshot replication.

  1. The 2 servers are different in time; one is in Beijing, the other in New York. So even if we insert a record at the same time in two databases, we can not recognize the order of the insert correctly.
  2. the table will be replicated could not exist on snapshot site. it is a hard problem for us,since we are a 24 x 7 database,It's not acceptable to drop the table at the snapshot site even for a short time. how can we solve it?