Kernel on Solaris

From: Kumar AN <af281_at_city.ac.uk>
Date: 3 Sep 2001 09:18:22 GMT

Does anyone know where I can get a complete list of kernel tuning parameters for Oracle 8i (8.1.7) on Solaris. I know at least one site which has a list which I can use but I forgot the URL! So if anyone knows where I can find this I would be grateful.
Its a Sun E220R running Solaris 8 and Oracle 8.1.7 Enterprise Edition

PS: I know the Installation guide provides some of these but I was looking for the URL/similar list.

TIA Arv Received on Mon Sep 03 2001 - 04:18:22 CDT