What happened to the manuals on OTN?

From: Samuel H Roseman <calliesam_at_ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 23:37:57 -0500

I had previous bookmarked the URL for Oracle9i manuals on OTN. They appear to have been moved. The found the manuals at download-east.oracle.com. However, this site appears to be extremely slow. In addition, I have not been able to download the PDF version of any of the manual. I have continuously received the following message from Netscape:

  There was no response. The server could be down   or is not responding.

Anybody know what is happenin' with the doco.

Thanks,

Sam Received on Sun Sep 02 2001 - 23:37:57 CDT