Re: Installing 9i on Linux

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 07:56:10 +1000

Dave: thanks very much for a set of instructions that were clear, to the point, and immensely helpful.

CD1 has just been inserted, so I've gone back to bed until such time as the Installer decides it's had enough and submits. I'll let you know how it goes (confidence is not high, I have to say).

Many thanks again,