Trouble Downloading From Oracle Site?

From: Greg Teets <gteets_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 18:05:46 GMT

I've been trying to download Oracle from the web site today. The download window comes up and looks like it starts but then does nothing and does not repaint itself after i look at another application.

The download never really starts and I have to end task via Ctrl Alt Del.

Has anyone else had trouble with this or try it and see if you can get it to start? The reason I ask is that this is the first time I have tried to download from Oracle with my new machine. Although I can download OK from other sites.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg Teets
Cincinnati Received on Sat Sep 01 2001 - 13:05:46 CDT