Re: How to populate column changes system-wide?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 21:34:16 +0800

Dear all,

Populating column changes, I think, is an interesting topic, I would like to share it to all major database groups. A wild guess is that it probably exists in all major applications such as SAP, Sieble, Peoplesoft, and Oracle, but I have no idea on the database part. Please read the questions posed in my prior posts, your comments are highly appreciated.

Dino