Re: Humor in Oracle Docs on OTN/Metalink... :-)

From: mark <mark_brehmen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Sep 2001 02:44:29 -0700

Mr.Sybrand Bakker,

  1. Please learn to be polite on usenet to others
  2. Your help in these forums is appreciated. Your politeness will be even more appreciated.
  3. Learn to take a joke
  4. Dont be hostile to newcomers.

I have installed Oracle and found it excellent.While i agree with you that Oracle software is quite bugfree and reading docs are a must, I strongly disagree you flaming Han.
I dont think Han meant any disrespect to Oracle or its products.