Oracle 8i Store proc return XML string

From: Muon Ngu <muonn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:46:23 GMT

Hi all,

I'd like to have a resultset back from stored proc. I know that we can concatenate fields and rows together into a long string and return it or using package to get the resultset(Microsoft Support Artical).

I wonder if Oracle has something like 'FOR XML AUTO' like in SQL Server Stored Procedure or something else of that easy.

Thanks,
Muon Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 17:46:23 CDT