Re: SYS account with two passwords

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:32:46 -0700

Perfectly true Jonathon, but if you think about what SYS is used for, why connect as anything other than SYSDBA?

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA