Re: Keeping an Oracle 8.1.7 SGA in Physical Memory on Solaris 8

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:40:30 +0100

You are right, i was forgetting that it had changed in solaris 2.8, but what i said does apply to 2.6 and 2.7, and locking the shared memory in core still applies if you wish to do it.

cheers

Pete

In article <9mo234$9eu$1_at_news-int.gatech.edu>, jsc3_at_dontspamme.havoc.gtf .gatech.edu writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990