Mass load of BLOBs

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:35:31 +1000

Any one got a PL/SQL procedure that would scan the contents of D:\PhotoAlbum and load into a table ALBUM contain a single column PHOTO (blob)?

Sorry, but my PL/SQL's not up to it, and I'm not going to sit there inserting all 10,000 photos one-by-one!

Regards
HJR Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 05:35:31 CDT