Re: tnsping works, SQL/Plus does not

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:59:04 +0100

I quoted this before, (why? devilment), I wonder if it will get any reponse this time?
"The SQL*Plus for Windows graphical user interface (GUI) will be desupported in future releases of SQL*Plus.
The browser-based iSQL*Plus interface will replace the SQL*Plus for Windows GUI.
The SQL*Plus for Windows command line (DOS) interface will continue to be supported."

George Barbour.