Re: compressed index and partition table?

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:25:52 +0800

Kate,

What do you mean large table? What is the volumn? If you table just under 100,000 rows, normal table is enough. If you use IOT, make sure your application will not update primary key frequently. I've never used IOT because I concerned the overhead if our application change primary key of tables.

Reid Lai