Re: How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?

From: Computer LENA <winlena_sas_at_lenasoftware.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:20:08 GMT

I don't tell you exactly.
I installed client 8i and enterprise in different directiories in my pc client.
I think i connect my enterprise to oracle server because i launch only enterprise tools (i can't connect enterprise console because i'm not able to configure connection manager).
Is there in enterprise another gui to manage database (inserting, modifyng, deleting data)?

--
LENA  S.a.s.
C.so del Popolo 90

Pagina Ufficiale LENA S.A.S.
http://www.lenasoftware.it

e-mail : info_at_lenasoftware.it            - e-mail generale
e-mail : winlena_at_lenasoftware.it         - e-mail assistenza programmi
agenzia viaggi
e-mail : winsat_at_lenasoftware.it          - e-mail assistenza programma
winsat

"I computer sanno contare solo da 0 ad 1.  Il resto e' illusione."