lsnrctl dbsnmp_start question

From: Michael Wu <michaelwu_at_payez.com.tw>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:16:08 +0800

Dear All,

I've try to use Oracle SNMP agent function, when I start it, it will shows an error message in nmiconf.log which as follow:

"DBSNMP for Solaris: release 8.1.6 - Production on 31-AUG-01 13:07:23 Using oratab file /var/opt/oracle/oratab nmiconf_readListenerOra:
listener_file=/db/oracle/network/admin/listener.ora, listenerOraHome=/db/oracle
Warning : No Listener found for SID PAYS. PAYS will be skipped"

Can I skip to use SID PAYS? or is there any config wrong wiht my Oracle?

Thank you very much!!

Regards
Michael

kuohwa_at_ms21.hinet.net Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:16:08 CDT