Any trainer cerfiication for Oracle?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1.nospam_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:39:04 +0800

Dear all,

When I go around in www.2test.com, I found that Microsoft's cetifications can be divided into MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) and MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer). I didn't know this division in Oracle, does it mean an OCP will be qualified as a trainer as well? Thanks in advance.

Dino Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 21:39:04 CDT