Connection to Oracle using perl

From: Mr_Ocp <mr_ocp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:25:49 -0400

Hi Folks
I am very new at perl, I am creating an intranet web site which would retrieve data from Oracle 8i Datbase. I have no clue how to configure connection to oracle using Perl5.

Can you please help do this, would appreciate if you can provide some examples.

Thanks for your help
Mike Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 17:25:49 CDT