Re: Can't connect Oracle DB from internet

From: Adem <c40334_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 15:17:57 -0700

hi santysharma;

  I can't ping my machine from work. It time outs.

  That means it is something wrong with apache conf maybe,   but I see 2 apache.exe processes already running in 2000 Task Manager.

  And from home machine I can connect to internet with the browser without   problem, so internet concetion must be OK. And I can also connect to database   locally with Toad also without problems.

  Can it be because of the version of Apache? Previosly I had 8.1.5 databae and   a AS9i core running and it worked fine. I just checked the versions of   Apaches. And found that 8.1.7 Enterprise's Apache has an older version then   AS9i core's Apache.

Thanks in advance for any help
Adem