Drop and re-create table.

From: Peter Shvets <pshvets_at_powermarket.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:46:17 -0700

Hello, everybody on the group.
I'd like to ask couple of questions.
I have an existing table let's say TBL1 with some foreign keys pointing to other tables.
I want to drop the TBL1 and re-create it with some new columns, existing and some new constraints(foreign keys).
Can I do so without violating anything? I have data in some referenced tables.
What happens to my primary keys?
May be the questions are not clear, I am not sure what I am doing is correct.

Thanks in advance.
Peter. Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 13:46:17 CDT