Re: How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?

From: Computer LENA <winlena_sas_at_lenasoftware.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:02:17 GMT

I would understand how i can insert, i can modify, i can delete data, how i can use data for programs if my enterprise console don't connect to server. A customers of my company has a oracle systems and want buy the programs of my firms and linking them to oracle data. We have a program for linking data from oracle to our programs, but for test configuration i need to learn oracle
use.
I don't unterstand english very well, so i really bit understand oracle documentation.
I'm in difficulty and i asked for information this newsgroup.

I think to satisfactory explained my problems.

Thanks for your help.