Re: How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 07:27:37 -0700

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<tos25isjmivod0_at_news.demon.nl>...

Sybrand and others here, you all know what the originator of this thread is talking about ?
I must admit that from this sentence: "How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?", I canīt make head or tail of it. :-( Managing data is quite broad term and "Oracle enterprise end 8i client" is not very informative too.

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader