Re: How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:12:59 +0200

Look,
don't understand me wrong.
I really want to help you.
However -and maybe that's caused by the language problem- you are making so many statements about your situation, which, in a proper install, simply can't be true!
That's why I have great difficulty to determine what is actually going on at your side.
Would it be an idea for you to read that getting started manual, using it as an aid to verify your setup and ask for clarification when you feel necessary?
Otherwise I am afraid your problem might not be resolved, at least not by me, because I'm not on the place of accident.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA