Re: need help with oracle question

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 08:42:31 -0500

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, kennedy-family_at_home.com wrote:

> But Galen how is she going to have time to go out on that hot
> date this weekend! :-)

But, if she tried, she could have it done by this weekend and _really_ celebrate on the date :-)

> I agree totally.

Yes, I think all would say the same thing, I just happened to be successful in baiting her to answer with the "When's it due" question, so I felt compelled to answer.

> I don't mind helping someone who has made an attempt,

Well, we all get introduced to this forum some way or another. I think I remember asking quite a few questions early on in my usenet experience which I could have found the answer for myself, got scolded, and ...

> but not out of sheer laziness. Jim

I remember in college when I had an assignment due and I hadn't studied (just about every assignment for me, except the "keg" assignment). I wanted to blame everybody but myself. If I had heard about newgroups in college, I'm sure I would have done the exact same thing, and recieved the exact same answer. She'll learn.

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.