JavaBean Example FileUpload Utility with WebForm

From: Leopold Zyka <leopold.zyka_at_i-online.cc>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:54:25 +0200

Dear Oracle Gurus,

I try to bring the FileUpload Utility from http://otn.oracle.com/sample_code/products/forms/sample_code_index.htm to work under WebForms.

Unfortunately there are almost no docus so I have problems with my poor Java knowledge.
Using JDeveloper 3.2.3 I get an Error on the following imports:

import oracle.forms.ui.VBean;
import oracle.forms.ui.CustomEvent;
import oracle.forms.handler.IHandler;
import oracle.forms.properties.ID;

import oracle.ewt.meter.ProgressBar;
import oracle.ewt.meter.BoundedRangeModelImpl;
import oracle.ewt.thread.TaskScheduler;

import oracle.ewt.thread.Task;
import oracle.ewt.thread.TaskEvent;

thank you for the help !
l.zyka_at_ping.at Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 07:54:25 CDT