Re: Export/import from different character sets

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:38:11 +1000

I could be wrong, but I would have thought the very *last* character set you'd want in the session doing the export is US7ASCII.... I was rather under the impression that 7-bit character sets couldn't deal with accented characters... so I'd expect it to work if you make your client/session character set an 8-bit one.

Regards