Re: oracleorahome81agent

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 08:48:45 GMT

dss <xxx_at_xxx.xx> wrote:
: When I boot up Windows NT Workstation I get the following message "The
: OracleOraHome81Agent service has hung" after about 3 minutes. When I go
: into services in the control panel the service has started properly. I was
: wondering what could be causing this. I cannot access Oracle until I get
: this message.

I was looking for an answer for just the same problem I'm having here and found your message.

NT 4.0 SP6. Oracle 8i (8.1.7).

PIII 600MHz, 786 MB Memory, ASUS P3BF board.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de