Placing Datafiles in a Striped environment

From: Christian Lang <clang_at_mediaprint.at>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 23:04:00 -0700

Hi,
in a lot of Articels about Striping there was spoken about to placing frequently accessed Datafiles on the outside half of the Disk. Well, how can I do this. How can I put Datafiles to the outside? Are Files wich are created at first located at the outer edge?

thanks
Chris Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 01:04:00 CDT