Re: ORA-04031 and shared pool

From: MT <mtechera_at_wpmc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:02:40 +0200

Hi Mark:

I have read somewhere that there was a problem when TIMED_STATISTICS = TRUE We need this setting because we are constatntly tuning the SQL in our production system. Did you hear anything about this in talking with the Oracle people?

Regards,
Mario

PS
I doubt bouncing will be an option for us due to the nature of the app. On the other hand, it is definitely better than users getting the 4031 error at what appears to be random intervals.