Oracle 8.1.7 Installation Problem

From: Jeff Hui <JeffHui_at_OperaMail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:46:04 GMT

When I tried to install Oracle 8.1.7 on Solaris 8, it runs well except when Configuration Assistant tries to create and connect database. ORA-03114 error exists. I tried the same procedure to Oracle 8.1.5 and it got no problem. Would anyone can give me a hand? Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 10:46:04 CDT