Re: ER Diagramming Tools

From: Rick van Dijk <info_at_datanamic.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 07:16:01 -0700

Madhu Konda <madhu.konda_at_sun.com> wrote in message news:<3B854207.79C6A81_at_sun.com>... hello Madhu,

Maybe our tools are something for you: "DeZign for databases" for the diagram/data modeling part and "ImportER Scripts" for the reverse engineering (importing an existing SQL script into DeZign). Tools will cost you $139 for DeZign and $41 for ImportER Scripts. Free evaluation versions available on our site: http://www.datanamic.com

Regards
Rick van Dijk
Datanamic