Re: Problems with installing Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 08:49:02 -0500

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl wrote:

> Which I already posted *in full* Personally I always check
> before I post, whether someone has already provided a correct
> answer.

Some people read and respond offline and then log in and send. I don't see a problem with two answers, and the OP will probably pick yours.

> In fact I usually only read the answer,

I as well, unless I haven't kept up with the thread.

> as most people quote the question in full.

Whole other conversation, not pertinent to an Oracle newsgroup, but some netiguette group.

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.