Re: need help with oracle question

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2001 08:39:02 -0500

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, tparisi1_at_optusnet.com.au wrote:

> next tuesday, can you help me please

I almost feel compelled because you are so publicly honest, but a newsgroup is not a forum for you to use so that you do not have to learn what your professor wants you to learn. (BTW, I would be a bit more careful, lots of professors frequent newsgroups) If you were working on your assignment, and it was clear that you just didn't understand something, I and I'm sure, this group would try our best to help you. But, none of us are going to do your homework for you. Just about everybody on this group are users of Oracle and learning from each other, but we are all trying to solve our problems ourselves first, at least most of us anyways. You have a week. Get Cracking! Maybe, within this week, you will have read what you were told to, and during that time, asked this group some questions because you are confused about a few things, and vhalla, you will be able to do your assignment, yourself.

I'd be happy to help you along your way to learning what you need to know, but it is up to you to learn.

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.