Re: DBA_FREE_SPACE_COALESCED

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2001 16:09:24 -0500

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Ralf.Neas_at_gmx.de wrote:

> What means 'coalesced' in this context?

Go here http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&group=comp.databases.oracle.server and search on coalesce. There are some pretty good threads on it. Be sure to click the "Search only in comp.databases.oracle.server" radio button.

Another really good place to search is
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:7:53637::NO:::

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76961/ch2155.htm#9347

--
Galen Boyer
It seems to me, I remember every single thing I know.