OK - Looking for the big Oracle guru brains

From: Scorpion <bognbac_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:56:18 GMT

without using export/import and RMAN, see if you can do this!

I have a customer that I need to get 15 tables from. These range from 200 rows to 16 million. There can be no db link etc but I need to get the data from them and then do a nightly update of the changed data --- not the whole table, just the changed data.

Any brainy ideas?

Thanks ahead of time!

Dave Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 15:56:18 CDT