Question on Tuning Pack - Reorg Wizard

From: Dick Orr <dbadick_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:22:13 GMT

Has anyone used Oracle's "Reorg Wizard" in the OEM Tuning Pack or Quest's "Storage Manager"? I am on a Sun Solaris box with a 90gig database with lots of RI. I would like to hear your thoughts about these or any other tool you have used. We are looking for something to make our life easier.

Thanks.

Dick Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 11:22:13 CDT