Re: modifiability of system parameters

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:16:43 +0100

Use

    alter system set db_block_checking=true deferred;

the default is 'immediate'; the 'issys_modifiable' column tells you the requirement

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.