Help: 9i parallel server always reboot

From: dbadba62 <dbadba62_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:12:41 GMT

We are testing 9i on Linux (RedHat 7.1) to see whether we should migrate to 9i. We sucessfully installed 9i with two nodes and created one empty database with no connection and activity, but two machine always reboot itself once a week for no aparent reason.

The wdd.log reads as
wddPerformWatch: fatal, at lease one client is late checking in

the nm.log reads as
WARNING ClusterListener(pid=19393, tid=1026):watchdogping failed (rc=12)

Is there any other way or log file we can check what went wrong? We are so new to parallel server, any suggestions is a big help.

Thanks Received on Sun Aug 26 2001 - 20:12:41 CDT