Re: Help resurecting an instance

From: news <ora6000_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 04:36:24 -0400

    Remove the entry for control02.ctl from the init.ora file.     Try starting up the server. If it doesn't succeed then try removing the entry for control01.ctl and boot the server. If all fails recreate the control file a fresh ( hopefully you have dumped it recently or you have a complete knowledge of the database files, logs etc from your reports )

HTH