OAS 3.0: maximum number of interrupt handlers exceeded ?

From: Siuchi <sccheung_at_netvigator.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2001 06:23:11 -0700

Hello,

I am doing a stress test to OAS 3.0 (NT 4.0 SP5), using LoadRunner 6.5. When I attempt to put 70 users to login the Web page (through a PL/SQL cartridge, DAD on a remote Database). It failed and I found errors in "wrb.log":

'PLSQL Cartridge' 546 0 0x800ff `OWS-05104: Unable to attach to host
database: [/ora/805], [xxxsid], [xxxsid.world]'
'PLSQL Cartridge` 648 1 0x400ff `ORA-00568: Maximum number of interrup
handlers exceed'

Then I no longer login the Web page, with following error shown on the browser :
Request Failed
Error occured while accessing "/test/plsql/login" at <Date> OWS-05100: Unable to connect due to Oracle error 568 PLSQL Cartridge: test
PROCEDURE: login
Please try again later

The only way I can access the Login page again is to restart the Oracle Services in "Services" of Control Panel.

I have already set the maximum no of instance (WRB parameters for PL/SQL)
to 1000000 (min. no is 0). And the maximum connect count (www in Oracle Web Listener) to 338. But it doesn't work.

It seems okay when I put only one user loop running in 10 minutes.

I doubt that I should config some parameters for hundreds of users. Or is there any limitations.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Siuchi Received on Sat Aug 25 2001 - 08:23:11 CDT