OEM Database Node?

From: Sebastian Scholz <e9926043_at_student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:04:02 GMT

Hello,

I'm using Oracle 8.1.6 and would like to take advantage of the OEM. Two Databases are running propery, listeners and agents are all running.
With the Configuration Assistant I created a repository and logged on to OEM. However, after detecting the Node where the 2 Databases are running, I can't see 'Databases' in the Navigator Tree View !?! (only Nodes, SQLServer, and Developer Servers) The Help File states that all Databases running on the same Computer as OEM will be detected automatically. This is not the case. Where are possible problems?

Thanks,
Sebastian Received on Sat Aug 25 2001 - 08:04:02 CDT