Export Problems

From: D Parent <parent_at_unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:14:54 -0400

Good Day,
I am having a problem running Exp. from a client. Originally the Exp. utility would not run because of a character set mis-match. The server was using US7ASCII and the client Western European. I went into the registry and changed the NLS_LANG parameter to US7ASCII on the client. Now when the client runs exp. to export his schema he receives 2 messages that alternate they are as follows :

. . exporting table ACCOUNT_TRANSACTIONS
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name
. . exporting table ADDRESSES

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1003 encountered ORA-01003: no statement parsed

This continues throughout the whole export, I checked the column names are fine, export of course terminates unsuccessfully. I even created a 2 column table in his schema and tried to export it, same error. I would appreciate any ideas on how to rectify the situation.

Cheers. Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:14:54 CDT