How to "order by" on long data type

From: Stan Brown <stanb_at_panix.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2001 13:49:41 -0400

I am selecting "check" constraints from some system tables. The "search" collumn in these tables is of data type long. for some reason, I hvae many copies of the same constrain, with different constraint names.

Yes I could/should clean this up, but that probably won't prevent it form happening again. So how can I do the equivelant of "order by" on this collumn in my select. so that I can ignore duplicates? Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 12:49:41 CDT