Re: Two "create table as select" locking?

From: Greg Simpson <NOSPAMABCgsimpson_at_ecodev.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:07:06 -0500

> How large are the tables? And how are your disks
>set up?
>
>Cheers,
>GC

The source table is in the 100's of GB (I don't remember and it's not my system) and are partitioned. The resulting tables are less than 100 rows. The performance of the query was looked at, but when these exact statements are run individually, it works in the sub-second range.

????

Thanks,
Greg Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 08:07:06 CDT