Re: 8.1.7 cache buffer chains contention

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:47:17 +0100

Post the STATSPACK as a text attachment. We started have 'reviews' of such things a little while back on the newsgroup and haven't seen one recently.

Has your 'block gets' also climbed and your 'blocks pinned' dropped at the same time ?

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

For latest news of public appearances
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.