Re: PL/SQL book recommendation.

From: dolfan dave uyemura <dolfandave_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:07:45 GMT

I am working with one called "Oracle PL/SQL Interactive Workbook" by Benjamin Rosenzweig. It is pretty good as I am a beginner and it walks you through all the code. It has questions and problems to solve. There are some typos here and there but it's no big deal. I got it through www.bookpool.com where there are plenty of books discounted at high rates. Good luck.

Dave