Checkpointing in Oracle 8.x.x

From: Peter Christoph DBA <peter.christoph_at_gmx.de>
Date: 23 Aug 2001 04:57:47 -0700

Hi,

'cause I'm very interested in the checkpointing mechanism I'm looking for
documentation and whitepapers about the functional working AND the technics
used 'behind the screen' ... espessially about the new incremental checkpoints in 8.0

who can help me?

thanx in advance!

PeterChristoph Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 06:57:47 CDT