Oracle 8.1.7-01 voor Linux

From: Mister Buster <NotThisOne_at_Mail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:09:48 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to install Oracle release 81701 on MyOwnLinux, which uses glibc-2.2.3. I read about some problems related to the C library, but I can't seem to find anything on this C library.

Has anyone got Oracle 8.17-3 running on glibc-2.2.3 or higher ? I don't have rpm installed and I don't feel like installing it, so it's no option for me to install some compat packages.

Thanks,
Bas.