Checkpoint Not Complete in Alert Log

From: Bryce Moulton <brycemoulton_at_eaton.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:12:15 -0400

I'm pretty sure the general cause of this error is too few, or too small redo logs, but can't seem to find documentation about it. I would like to know the specifics of causes, solutions, etc. Could someone point me in the direction of some documentation about this.

Thanks in advance.

,Bryce Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 14:12:15 CDT